Social Media Manager
Want to help build a truly innovative approach to education in a unique startup environment? Classcraft is rethinking what going to school means for millions of students around the world. By applying principles typically used in video games to the classroom experience, Classcraft is having a positive impact on many key issues facing today’s disengaged students.
We’re a great team looking for someone to join our Communications team to manage our brand’s presence across social media platforms. Qualified candidates will work closely with Classcraft’s Head of Communications to develop and implement the company’s strategy for building its brand through social media.
Classcraft is an award-winning ed-tech company serving more than 5 million students and educators worldwide and a Quebec- and New York City-based certified B Corporation. Classcraft is used in more than 160 countries and is available in 11 languages.
We’re all very values-driven, positive people, and we’re seeking someone who’s equally down to give themselves to their work and excited to tackle new challenges head-on.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop Classcraft’s strategy for increasing awareness, defining the company’s brand, and deepening engagement through social media in alignment with the company’s broader communications strategy
- Oversee day-to-day management of social channels and ensure brand consistency
- Create compelling and brand-aligned content for distribution across platforms
- Monitor social conversations relevant to Classcraft
- Engage with members of Classcraft’s key audience segments
- Identify and build relationships with social media influencers
- Measure the impact of Classcraft’s social media efforts, both at campaign and year-long levels
- Optimize strategies and practices to increase awareness, brand definition and engagement
- Research and analyze new media platforms, trends, and opportunities
- 3-5+ years of social media management experience in an agency or brand setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of image editing software and web analytics tools
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
- Experience developing social campaigns and measuring impact
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
- Passion for critical analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment
- Three weeks of vacation per year
- The possibility to earn shares in the company
- Health insurance