Learning Team Specialist
The Learning Department holds a special place in the Classcraft universe; we support colleagues internally, and partners externally. We are always learning how to learn better. It’s fun and challenging. We work on a lot of projects. Some of them are inspiring and energizing; others are more tedious and require tenacity and serious attention to detail. The Learning Department’s core purpose is to support teachers and administrators in serving their students; everything else flows from there. They deserve all the help we can give.
- Work with the team to provide teacher, school, and district support throughout the US;
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with district administrators, school principals, information technology specialists, and teachers;
- Provide demos and training webinars for clients;
- Create curriculum for PD sessions / packages;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the Classcraft Certified Educator program;
- Empower the Engagement team on coordinating good PD by producing great resources;
- Collaborate with the Content team to make help articles more accessible to teachers and produce articles on an as-needed basis;
- Support Quest creation and curation;
- Record and update training videos, propose new videos, etc.
- Run intro and advance webinars, support themed webinars by coaching presenters or by delivering the webinars;
- Deliver in-person PD to District and School partners -- kick-off and ongoing coaching;
- Deliver remote PD to District and School partners;
- Coordinate schedule for on-site and virtual client support.
- At least 3 years teaching experience and 2 years experience using Classcraft;
- Understanding of best practices and ability to deliver professional development ;
- Working proficiency with common software tools (GSuite, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; 2nd language preferable
- Ability to excel in a fast paced startup environment;
- Comfortable working both autonomously as well as working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team;
- Comfortable working remotely;
- Comfortable with some traveling for work;
- Strong interest and/or experience in gaming
- Three weeks vacation per year;
- Employee stock option plan;
- Full health coverage.